As a web designer and developer, you will be responsible for the designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. You have to strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. You will be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of our Agency and Clients’ websites – how the sites work and how they look. You will also be involved with the maintenance and update of existing sites. Roles + Responsibilities
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Experience on uploading sites onto servers and registering it with different search engines.
Skills + Experience
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms