Objectives: Responsible for ensuring development plans of restaurant colleagues are on track, delivering set training in line with career ladder map for each role for a globally renowned quick service restaurant chain.
- Creates the training department’s strategic plan consistent with country objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the activities of the department.
- Selects, trains, manages performance and develops Operations Training Consultants.
- Keep training material updated based on communications received
- Coaches and supports the Operations Training Consultant to ensure their effectiveness in providing the right intervention to improve restaurant results.
- Facilitates regional training that motivates and improves learning performance and contribution to regional results.
- Leverages internal and external resources to assist in the learning process.
- Speaks or provides presentations expertise to inform or persuade others.
Reporting to: HR Manager
Specialist knowledge: – Technology based training- In Class training
Soft Skills and Personality traits: – Presentation skills- Communication – Organization- Time Management- Planning
Language Fluency: English fluency is essential for the role
Human Resource Management or similar field
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating with over 55 brands under the umbrella across 8 countries, employing over 3,500 personnel and growing. Operating within a multiplicity of industries ranging from retail, automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The Group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Al Mana operates over 300 outlets and represents some of the largest, renowned and most successful brands in the world. The group is owned and operated by Hisham Saleh Al Mana, Kamal Saleh Al Mana and Wissam Saleh Al Mana, sons of the late Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana, in their capacity as Managing Directors.