Technical Office Engineer (Architecture)
- MOBCO Group
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Date Posted: Aug 25
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings)
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Problem solver
- Good command of English Language
MOBCO Civil Construction has over the past decade, successfully delivered quality projects across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Employing a massive labor force working with devotion and skill; MOBCO has accomplished the construction of skyscrapers, commercial malls, residential compounds and office buildings. Our superior experience in the construction business has also put us in the foremost among our competitors to construct prestigious hotel chains as well as educational institutions. By adhering to our code of high work ethics, international practice standards and a strong commitment to timely delivery; we guarantee achieving our vision of being recognized as one of the leading quality contractors in the MENA region.