Job Title: Technical Director
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
– Managing the design, implementation, testing, and operations of Mobile Kuwait’s MVNO platform and integrate it with local’s telecommunications network
– Providing the technical support for the development of new products & services
– Managing the technical relationship to local suppliers, in particular Host MNO
– Operating and support the Network and IT infrastructure including the Nobill platform, SS7 and IP networks, applications, databases, PBX, E-mail systems and facilities
– Participating in the local and regional development of Mobile Kuwait technical infrastructure.
– Provide input to, and participate in the development of Mobile Kuwait’s regional expansion and services development
– Manage operations, maintenance and support of all Network and IT systems
– Establish procedures for daily operations: backup, inventory management, fault handling etc.
– Manage the maintenance and support process towards external suppliers SLA reporting
– Manage the technical organization including staff development and performance
– Robust operations of the Network and IT infrastructure
– Proactive assurance of the quality of the mobile services
– Ensure good cooperation with Host MNO on all technical matters
1. Bachelor or master’s degree in telecommunications/IT
2. Track record of successful technology management in telecommunications
3. Technical knowledge of mobile networks technologies, signalling and IT
4. Experience in managing supplier relationships
5. Experience on working for Mobile Virtual Operators are welcomed
6. 10-15 years of experience.
1. Distinct service orientation that helps facilitate cooperation with other operators and Mobile Kuwait departments
2. Possess a strong performance and results orientation
3. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
4. Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today’s competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today’s fast pace of life. Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental,physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback. Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.