About the Job
- Mainly responsible for Invoice and tax management, which requires.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning for all necessary federal and state taxes.
- To manage the daily operations in the finance, accounting, and tax department.
- Handle tax audit, included as a company representative in Tax court.
- To sign the Customer’s invoice (including Tax invoice).
- To represent the Company for tax-related issues.
- Follow-up on all documents related to the taxes with the legal accountant and maintain the implementation of the directives & its follow up.
- Assist in annual tax return preparation.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of related work experience in the industrial field.
- Prefer work in foreign-funded enterprises.
- Good communication with English language and Excellent communication skills .