We are looking for a brilliant Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Talent Acquisition team and support in delivering the recruitment and manpower plan of our forthcoming innovative B2C digital platform.
He/she will be responsible for conducting full recruitment cycle for assigned roles and ensure that recruitment policy is correctly applied within the organization, filling vacancies with the most qualified candidates as well as maintaining HR systems with all recruitment transactions.
- Manage the candidate pipeline for a number of roles across technical business areas (predominantly Digital). This will include creating, editing and job adverts, sourcing candidates through a variety of techniques. Screening applications and ensuring that Talent Acquisition Lead and concerned management are kept up to date on progress, challenges and market intelligence.
- Having a high level of understanding of the Digital arena and quickly getting familiarized with the requested roles. Using existing networks (and research and investigate new avenues) to reach out to suitably qualified candidates.
- Building own self knowledge of the culture and benefits of working for our original digital platform and promote the company as an Employer of Choice, ensuring the ability to talk knowledgeably and convincingly to maximize converting prospects to candidates.
- Act as a subject matter expert in regards to how to attract high caliber candidates from the Digital field, including producing high quality SEO optimized candidate attraction content, knowing how and where to position our adverts to maximize response and suggesting and undertaking supporting Social Media activities to boost applications.
- Coordinating with candidates for interviews and conducting telephonic interviews before short-listing candidates.
- Ability to qualify candidates for technical ability, career experience and cultural fit
- Undertake initial screening of applications where volumes are high, providing a longlist and short summary of the candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Maintaining daily/ weekly/monthly reports such as interview status reports, closure reports feedback reports and recruitment progress sheet.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or any other related field.
- 3 – 6 years of recruitment experience, of which, minimum 3 years in Digital Marketing/Transformation roles.
- Expert in proactive direct candidate sourcing methods using tools such as LinkedIn recruiter, CV databases, market mapping, technical job boards and social media channels
- A skilled communicator able to build engagement with prospective candidates
- Proven experience of recruiting roles such as (but not limited to) Digital Analysts, UX/UI Developers and Designers, Product Owners, Testers, QA, SEO and Content
- Familiarity with and confident discussing technical terminology with stakeholders and candidates alike
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and juggle multiple demands
- Driven, proactive and solutions-focused, with the ability to work with simplicity, clarity & efficiency
- High degree of influencing and impact through relationship management
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of using ATS systems effectively to manage candidates and vacancies, ensuring that data is correct and complete