Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 29th September 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 63 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team
· Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. Internal and external Stakeholder
Make relevant presentations, Dashboards on power point, excel, Access etc.
Maintain Monthly logs of inventory and hospitalities for the function and Regional Team
· Develop understanding of PTA rules and regulations
· Develop understanding of organization’s policies & SOP’s, directions/guidelines and Business Code of Conducts
· Get to know your internal and external relevant stakeholders e.g. Right of Way (ROW) and Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA’s)
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Recommend ways to ascertain maximum accomplishment of NOC’s with the assigned stakeholder
· Recommend ways in consultation with PTA and Business Code of Conducts that no actions are performed that will hinder the performance of JAZZ
· Provide work orders and NOC’s to relevant assigned stakeholders
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Arrange meeting for CCEO, VP and Regional Head with Govt. stakeholders.
· Manage and resolve government related policy issues towards Jazz
· Follow stakeholder management matrix to engage relevant stakeholders i.e. bureaucracy, military and politicians
· Act as a point of contact for commercial and other relevant departments for the resolution of all Government related activities
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out initiatives within Corporate Affairs division.
A Bit About Us:
We are a team of 22 members with 15 based in the headquarters and 7 in regional team of North, South and Central.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be joining the head office and will be report and in close coordination with Regional Head of Corporate Affairs North/HQ and Vice President Corporate & Economic Affairs.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Focus on internal & external customer satisfaction and ensure attainment of all operational objectives/KPI’s
· Ensure that no actions are performed that will hinder the performance of C&RA Division
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires
The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Vendors, Govt. Stakeholder etc.
The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Marketing, Digital, Regions, Customer Operations, Technology etc.
Strong follow up and record keeping
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
Strong system and presentation Skills
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should haveT
Essential skills must have:
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of senior management, stakeholders, vendors and Govt. Officials
· Strong presentation skills for creating visibility at all levels.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
· Enthusiastic, passionate and creative.