• Greet, welcome and manage customers.
• Listen carefully to customer complaints, check the customer vehicle, mark scratches and complete all information with signatures on Repair order as per customer request.
• Explain estimated repair costs, repair process and delivery time with comprehensive information related to customer questions.
• Follow-up customer vehicle repair status with Workshop Supervisor and ensure of completing repair works as per Quality Operation Standards confirmed by Quality Controller.
• Inform customer about any additional work and obtain his approval if any needed.
• Contact customer to inform about completing the repair work and vehicle readiness for receipt.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing required repairs on time with standard quality of work.
• Perform other tasks per business needs as directed by After sales Manager/Reception Manager.
• Job Category: Service
• Available Immediate
• Current Location: Kuwait
• Minimum experience: 3-5 years related local experience
• Industry: Automotive
• Language: English & Arabic (read, write & speak)
• Age group: 30-40 years
• Educational qualifications: Preferably Engineering Degree
• A cheerful & pleasant personality, positive attitude & good physical appearance
• Kuwait driver’s license will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Transferable visa #18
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co. W.L.L.
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait KAICO is doing business since 1936 KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading – employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) Royal Enfield (India) since 2014 IVECO (Italy) since 2017