- Responsible for the preparation and successful completion/Design review of all design activities, design calculations, reports and drawings related to Potable water& Firefighting, Irrigation, Sewerage and Storm Water utilities.
- Produces technical calculations to high standards of quality using current software (Water-GEMS, Sewer-GEMs and Info-Works ICM). Complete understanding of Civil 3D.
- Produce/Review the design according to the local codes/standards (including but not limited to QHDM, ASHGHAL Design Manual, KM design Standards, QCS…etc) and international codes where the local documents are not applicable.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies and stakeholders to expedite their feedback and obtain approvals.
- Experience includes but not limited to design of trunk sewers, micro tunneling sewers, etc., and must have at least two years of current experience in similar projects in Middle East etc.
- Aware about the QDRS system and the related uploading documents to facilitate the required approvals.
- Understand the principle of drainage items and related details including surface but not limited water drainage, foul sewer and surface & ground water networks.
- Helps determine budget estimates for the defined scope and schedule.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Masters / Certification is an advantage
- Good command of related International Codes
- Good computer skills and command of relevant applications
- Good command in English (writing – speaking)
- Experience in Large Scale & Mega Projects in the gulf region
We are a high-performance team of professionals who collectively make Candidzone- an Executive Search, Sourcing& Selection, Long term staffing, Interim Placements, Payroll Solutions, Training& Development and Project support services organization. Candidzone offers professional HR solutions to impact industry growth. Candidzone is a platform with experts in people, team and organisational assessment, development and engagement. Candidzone provide workforce solutions, to help organisations improve the way they attract, train and retain talented employees.