We at iHorizons are looking for Senior UX Designers who turn bare requirements and concepts into easy-to-use products for our clients.Senior UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing GUI and building/enhance components of our Design Language System. Experience with Ecommerce and Telecom will be an advantage.
Ultimately, This role is for who is willing to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients needs and help hit a high note in user experience.Responsibilities-Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and stakeholders.-Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps-Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product would function and look like-Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders-Identify and troubleshoot UX problems-Conduct Usability testing workshops and User validation workshops. Report learning and propose enhancements.-Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images as well as propose enhancements to meet industry trends.Designer Membership:Membership with interaction-design.org, adaplist.org or designed.org will be a good to have.
Experience:- 6-8 years with the last 2-3 years as a senior UX specialist.
- Strong Experience crafting for Web technology, Mobile technologies, PWA and/or AMP.
- Preferable with experience with business Segments B2B & B2B2C.
- Expert knowledge of Mobile First, User-Centered Design and UX writing.
- Understand, Research, Plan and implement User Journey/User flow/UI screens for projects.
- Knowledge and practice of Information Architecture, Task Flows, User Journeys/User Flow, Low fi Wireframes, High Fi Wireframes and other interactions.
- Understanding and experience working with Design Patterns and Design Language Systems,
- Experience with User Research/ User Validation and documentations to present the results of the research
- Familiar with Usability Testing, Contextual Inquiry, User interviews and other User research methodologies and document/present the learnings.
- Team Spirit and Comfortable working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Understanding of Web Content Management & Mobile Applications
- Understanding and experience in Design Sprints or Design thinking
- Strong communication skills and Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Prototyping: Adobe XD & Axure RP
- Design Tools: Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, XD, After effects & Indesign.
- Dev Handoff: Zeplin
- Usability testing: Usability-hub or Userzoom
People Dynamics was established in 2007 by a group of HR practitioners with hands-on experience in managing businesses in the Middle East and Asia with a view to help organizations implement the best global HR practices in a way most suited to their business culture. Our services cover Executive Search, Middle and Senior Management search, HR Consulting and Professional Staffing. We are the most trusted and reliable HR solution provider in Qatar region. It’s more than 11+ years we are offering high-quality HR services to our clients. We realized the rising demands for job opportunities in and around Qatar, thus started offering the best recruitment and staffing solutions for corporate clients. At present, we offer our reliable HR services in more than 20 countries, covering almost the entire Globe. Because of our strong local connections in different countries, it is easy for us to deliver the best local resources to the organizations. Our experienced recruiters understand the business culture of clients and accordingly design a unique recruitment process for them.