Are you motivated to bring together the best talent in the country to work together on solving complex and exiting challenges? We are looking for a recruiter to work directly with project executives to deliver full-cycle recruitment, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You will lead and drive recruitment, and performance management of top talent. You will also travel to the field to establish your connection to support the careers and performance of our teams working remotely.
You will focus on recruiting only the best talent in the industry including engagement managers and associates with well-developed problem analysis and delivery skills, and specialists with expertise in economics, social science, behavioral insights, communications & design.
You will collaborate with some of the best team managers in the industry and proactively identify future hiring needs. You must be able to leverage social networks online and offline to motivate the best people to work with us on transformational change in the merged areas.
Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with corporate work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
You can find out more about us and our project here: https://www.pk.undp.org/content/pakistan/en/home/p…
- Design and implement overall talent strategy for the project focusing on engagement managers, senior associates, associates and specialists
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate LinkedIn, job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using referrals, databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Help senior management to continuously improve our HR practice
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Travel to the field to conduct performance management with deployed units
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance of outplaced employees
- Onboard new employees and fully integrate them into project systems and culture
- Advise on pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs