1. Plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all mechanical related works and ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved drawings and specifications.
2. Responsible of overall Mechanical work progress in site and ensure the completion of work within the agreed time frame
3. Prepares all initial documents and submittals for Project Execution
4. To prepare and coordinate mechanical engineering deliverables including Scope of Work, Specifications, Data Sheets, Requisitions and Technical Reports.
5. Make quality decisions on final product or product acceptance and provides purchasing for material procurement
6. Provide accurate statistical information on upcoming projects & the ongoing ones for the organization to achieve its ultimate goals
7. Prepares all related submittals and documents for Project Execution in accordance with the specifications
8. Study the drawings and prepare shop drawings
9. Carry out/review/analyze complex technical studies and project scopes
10. Develop and review technical specifications, select equipment, design drawings and calculations
11. Provide direction for the field verification and preparation of As-Built updates of constructions Drawings
12. Responsible for all procurement request at Site.
- Engineering Degree (BEng, MEng or EE) or equivalent in engineering.
- 10 – 15 years’ related engineering experience
- Must have UPDA certification
- With valid Qatar driving license
Sharaka Holdings is one of the most prominent, dynamic and diverse business groups in the State of Qatar. One of the fastest growing companies in Qatar, we are proud of our vibrant portfolio of companies. Spread across 8 diverse sectors and 30 BSU with over 2,800 skilled professionals – we are growing fast Education Real Estate Construction Property Management Trading Restaurants Manufacturing Specialized Services. Working together is of crucial significance to us, because we believe that innovative solutions can only be achieved by merging minds and skills. Our offices are a melting pot of personalities, cultures and races. We value and respect the diversity of our team. We look for the candidates who are eager to grow, contribute and help support the incredible growth trajectory charted out by Sharaka Holdings for the next decade. In short our business is going places. Are you coming along? If you are passionate, driven, a team player and a high achiever, Sharaka Holdings is the place for you.