At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
Work collaboratively across all departments of Careem to define, document and implement business processes that improve the overall User experience (Customer, Captain, Merchant & Agent). Focussing on the entire Care process from beginning to end, introducing innovation to deliver continuously better service to our users and to position the team for better efficiency and productivity.
- Identify and create a core set of business processes for Careem Care. This includes product and business level processes.
- Evaluate and redesign business processes based on input from all Careem domains with a focus on continuous improvement
- Act as the interface between IT/Tech/Product Managers, Users (Care Agents) and the business by defining and communicating product requirements and use cases.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process or system.
- Review and evaluate Customer, Merchants, Captains and agents experience and identify areas of improvements in efficiency and NPS.
Key skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in quality assurance, process or experience design or a related field especially in customer service/call centre industry. At least 2-3 years in call centre.
- Extensive knowledge of BPO and Call centre setup.
- Advanced knowledge in generating process documentation including complex scenarios
- Experience of creating use cases and managing focus groups and workshops.
- User journey mapping experience and ability to identify loopholes.
- Customer centric mindset and data driven.
- Ability to stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak English and Urdu fluently.
- Ability to travel across the region (If required).