• Study and prepare Tender files (Technically and financially).
• Analysis all Items & prices and estimating the projects.
• Get and Follow up the suppliers’ offers and the subcontractors.
• Prepare the Technical and Financial proposals.
• Prepare sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts on studying existing and potential clients.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Conducting market survey and reviewing the proposed schedule for projects under study.
• BSc of Engineering
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent computer skills.
• Previous experience in Facility Management field is a must.
- New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
MADKOUR is a result of more than 30 years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction. Founded by Dr. Mostafa Amin Madkour and his team of highly experienced managers; MADKOUR provides the market with the professional services needed for optimized turnkey infrastructure projects. Our services cover every step from project management & designing to construction and facility startup. MADKOUR’s technical skills and experience in delivering high quality turnkey projects, have helped in reinforcing our relationship with the stakeholders and increased our credibility in the market.