- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letter, packages, etc.) .
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Must be bilingual (Arabic & English).
- Proven experience as an Assistant to a top management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proficient n MS Office.
- In depth knowledge of office management and familiar with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organizational and time- management skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success. As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture. If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers — a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow – Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East… We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings. Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo,Spa Chakra and Bice.