JOB DESCRIPTION: Flow has partnered with a leading cloud services provider and are looking for a Sales Lead to join their team in Doha, Qatar.
Key responsibilities of the position are as follows
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior levels with Enterprise scale clients across Middle East
- Own, nurture, and saturate named accounts: both in cloud services consumption, as well as insuring an outstanding client experience delivery.
- Deliver against challenging but realistic sales targets in a market that’s expanding at a frantic pace with a Tier 1 service offering.
- Connect and collaborate with cloud partners to ensure the best partnership experience is delivered and commercial opportunities maximized.
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling Cloud Managed Services, Infrastructure, Cloud Hosting, or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive Global Account Plan
- Act as the face of company across multiple product lines and geographies managing multiple sales and technical resources across the respective Global Account(s)
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions cl
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with Accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications :To be considered candidates will need to have:
- 10+ Years’ experience of selling managed services (Cloud, Infrastructure) to enterprise accounts
- Min 2+ Years’ experience in Qatar and selling experience across Middle East.
- Demonstrably knowledgeable in a number (3 or more) of the following areas – IT Transformation, ITIL/ITSM, Virtualization/ Cloud, SAP (and/or other ERP platforms), Outsourcing/ Managed Services, and Application Development
- Demonstrable experience in working in alliance/Partner / Direct matrix sales environment
- Demonstrate experience in working with Global based entities (demonstrate selling and working in a multi country organization)
- Prepared to travel 30% of the time
- Demonstrate solid sales track record (hitting targets consistently)
- Ability to run and facility workshops, excellent presentation skills, ability to work on detailed business cases (excel literate), and good written skills.
- Experience selling into the BFSI, Corporates & Enterprise is a must.
- SAP Experience is highly desirable
- Passion: We are highly motivated and passionate about who we are, what we are building and how we innovate. We have an absolute passion for flawless execution.
- Previous Enterprise service or software sales experience is also essential. You’ll be able to navigate companies that operate at scale both nationally and globally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Driven by success, you’ll also be highly personable, well organized with a strong ability to deliver to senior decision makers within globally recognized corporations.