- In order to be successful in this role you must be someone who is self-driven, works well in a team setting. enjoys engaging with clients and possesses strong communication skills.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include days, evenings, weekends or holidays, based on store/company needs
- Must have mid to high made to measure or alterations experience
- Must be able to perform customer fittings
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate ERP cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Acknowledge customers wants and needs through collaborative dialogue and use strategic selling skills to execute sales opportunities that create lifetime memories for our customers.
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills
- Meet & exceed sales goal targets (daily, monthly, yearly)
- Maintain customer relationships through after-sales service.
- Handling customer’s face to face and advising about the best fit of fabric and other products
- Fashion Retail background.
- Worked before in relevant industry bridge to premium brands.
- Made to measure clothes experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Has a strategic sales mindset, willingness to learn
- Sees themselves as more than a Salesman but as a true personal advisor
- Experience with order entry systems, CRM, Warehouse Management systems, Quality Monitoring technology and telephonic software.