- Identify business opportunities and improve sales of the material handling equipment and warehousing solutions.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining the products and services to customers and prospective clients.
- Achieve individual sales targets through different sales channels on monthly and annual basis.
- Implement effective advertising and promotional plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct market analysis to strengthen customer database and customer index and to forecast the possible sales opportunities to create new sales leads.
- Managing the credit extended to customers by timely submission of documents and collection of cash/cheque payments within stipulated periods. Ensures that all sales are carried out in accordance with the cash and credit norms prescribed by the Finance department.
- Submission of daily and monthly sales reports presenting various sales figures, target sales for the subsequent month, as well as total sales discounts and forward to the manager.
- Work closely with the sales coordinator to send quotations, invoices, submittals and related documents on time.
- Assist and lead the customer to get best aftersales service after delivery of the products.
- Responsible for clearing all pending ERP transactions related to sales.
- BT Stackers.
- Hand Plates.