- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
Qualifications for Receptionist
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum
- Strong phone skills
- Willing to extend working hours if needed
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.