Core Duties & Responsibilities :
– Duty of each receptionist to assist in the smooth running of the practice in general ,and the reception area in particular ,and to project a positive and friendly image to the patients and other professionals who may contact the clinic either in person via the telephone .
Performs light clerical and secretarial duties.
Greeting patients at reception. Noting their arrival and dealing with any query or request as
– Expectation:, Greeting are held in a pleasant and helpful manner.
Follows policy and procedure to schedule new appointments for patients who call the clinic or follow – up appointments for patients in person at the clinic .
– Expectation: Scheduling is accurate ,timely and completed according to clinic policy
Records appointments and inform the dentist if any change cancellation occurred.
– Expectation: Scheduling and follow – up of appointments are accurate and timely.
Handles and protects confidential information.
– Expectation: information is shared only as appropriate .
Operates telephone system equipment to receive or make interoffice calls.
– Expectation: All calls are handled efficiently, promptly and helpful manner.
Answers all requests and telephone calls in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner.
– Expectation: effectively interact with colleagues, handles their concerns promptly and escalates matters to superiors when needed in a timely and efficient manner.
1. Good communication in both languages Arabic & English.
2. Computer skills.
3. Good communication skills with customers..
4. at least one year experience in customer service