- Review and monitor material specifications and quality standards, workflow, processes, etc. and recommend adjustments if needed in order to comply with the company policies, client and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular factory inspections, making sure also that work, products and documentations are prepared prior.
- Address quality issues on an immediate basis and coordinate with concerned personnel and discuss the measures to be taken to minimize quality risk.
- Prepare and review all inspection reports for compliance.
- Assign tasks, monitor, train, and evaluate workers in the Quality Department.
- Complete quality control factory instructions and coordinate their closure.
- Prepare and/or issue nonconformance reports.
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance.
- Regular test of products to verify the functionality and quality.
- Receive returned goods, review, report the reasons for the return, identify the corrective measures, if any and maintain complete records.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality, with at least 3 years of experience in quality control role and techniques such as Six Sigma.
- Good experience in food safety and food quality systems as prescribed by GMPs and HACCP.
- Good knowledge of FDA regulation.
- Operational knowledge of GMP’s regulations and policies.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems – familiarity with ISO 9001/22000 a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and other related software programs like PRISM, Product Vision, Track wise, and LIMS.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills