Our client is now recruiting for a Lab Chemicals & Reagents (Sigma)- Products Sales Specialist. This position will be based in Kuwait.
To market and sell Sigma reagents/chemicals and other related products to the Kuwait market. Annual sales target of AED 3 million.
• Conduct and organize sales visits
• Establish business opportunities and relationships
• Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
• Maintain accurate and updated records of sales, targets, and other relevant rubrics
• Promote and demonstrate existing and new products
• Attend industry events including webinars, seminars, and trade exhibitions
• Attend internal conferences and meetings
• Achieve annual targets
• Research and analyze the market.
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to generate multiple leads and maintain existing relationships.
• Provide after-sales care and support.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related field.
• Experience in Kuwait market with Sigma products is a must.
• Possession of a Kuwait driver’s license is a must.
Renumeration & Benefits Package
• 1 Annual leave ticket on economy class to home city.
• Medical Insurance Coverage
ManpowerGroup Middle East
ManpowerGroup was first established in Wisconsin in 1948 and has grown to become a world leader in the employment services industry; creating and delivering services that enable its clients to win in the changing world of work. Manpower has 4,500 offices worldwide in 80 countries and territories and put over a million people into work every day. We offer clients a range of services for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outplacement; outsourcing and consulting.