- Create a production schedule.
- Interview and train the employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Prepare BoQ of the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other technicians to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers’ well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Supervise delivery and installation of the production
- Comply with top management requirements and company policies.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Industry-related experience.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to use ERP system.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.