- Deal with the Financial department for issuing petty cash for the Production department.
- Deal with the Maintenance department in case of breakdowns.
- Deal with Admin. & HR department to solve any problem concerning the labors in the Production department.
- Coordination with the Operation Manager for the operation of the two production lines.
- Prepare the weekly production plan at the beginning of the week.
- Prepare the detailed weekly production plan for the two production lines.
- Calculate the quantities of the required batches for production.
- Review the issued batches from the Lab to production.
- Review of store issue orders and store release orders on daily basis.
- Review of Finished Product Receiving Orders and their submittal to the lab.
- Review the consumption of the issued raw materials on daily basis.
- Review with the lab in case of the presence of a technical re-inspection request.
- Follow up and arrange the packaging works.
- Supervise the production lines, labors and the quality of the products.
- Prepare a weekly report for the productivity of the factory to be presented to the top management.
- Should have a good experience in concrete/cement field.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Company Industry: Industrial Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: Oct 27
Career Level: Mid Career
Residence Location: Qatar
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma