The product owner/ project manager will play a key role that contributes to the success delivery of our new innovative digital platform that aims to transform the consumer experience in the aesthetic medicine field.
As a liaison between technical and business teams, the product owner will collaborate closely with both groups to ensure there is a clear understanding of what value and features we should deliver to market.
In this role the candidate should possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering, and agile development practices with an entrepreneurial drive to build new products.
- Accountable for the success delivery of the platform functionality and user experience from definition to implementation and optimization.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements, assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product vision and business needs.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis to recommend best practices.
- Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the delivery teams at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance.
- Liaises between business and delivery teams to deliver continuous value.
- Ensures that platform releases are delivered within the timelines agreed.
- Reviews visual designs and wireframes developed by UI/UX teams ensuring consistency and non-contradictory functionalities across the platform.
- Reviews test cases, own and conduct testing activities ensuring that deliverables are aligned with acceptance criteria, product roadmap and business objectives.
- Ensures that platform releases are delivered within the timelines agreed and escalates any potential performance deviation or delays to the head of technology.
- Performs any related additional duties as directed by the head of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Solid business understanding and well understanding of high-quality digital product delivery.
- 7-10 years of overall experience, most of which with software delivery teams in roles such product owner, project manager, product manager and/ or business analyst.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as product owner/ project manager in agile software delivery team (preferably in customer side).
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles with working knowledge of Agile/ SCRUM tools like Jira.
- Good understanding of the new trends in web technologies and eCommerce platforms.
- Certified Professional SCRUM Product Owner or SCRUM Master.
- Good understanding of software testing, ability to review, approve and execute test cases.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and familiarity with its most common tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
“Information Technology” “Computer Science” “Computer Engineering” “Information Systems”