Our team here at 9Yards media and marketing, is currently looking for a Female PR & Communication Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. The Public Relations & Communications Manager should be an experienced, connected, and established individual who can create, manage, and execute robust public relations campaigns for the company and its clients. She would work to ensure successful strategies are developed and executed in line with the marketing objectives and contribute to the foundation and its brand objectives of the organization.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing PR strategies and plans to compliment the marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Managing media relations and commanding distribution activities.
- Developing stories and news to continuously push the brand’s exposure in media.
- Working with the head of department to develop fully integrated programme and channel strategies.
- Manage the brand reputation and ensure internal alignment.
- Write speeches, literature and other composition assignments requested for the purpose of the organization such as internal communication.
- Manage and write the internal communication and company-wide announcements.
- Managing the daily press office functions including press releases, briefing materials, Q&As, website copy, BTL communication items and other collateral.
- Utilize the owned and social media channels to deliver key PR messages.
- Work alongside the Social Media and Digital to ensure alignment.
- Crisis Management and the ability to deliver recovery plans.
- Budget Management.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
• Female, having a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or PR preferably with US Affiliated University or US University • 5-6 Years of relevant experience with specific experience working in the MENA region is a must.• Ability to manage up and report to management• Proficiency in writing, speaking, and understanding English, Arabic is an advantage• Excellent writing and communication skills, including the proven ability to proof others work for accuracy• Exceptional copy writing and proof-reading skills• Resourceful, proactive, and an innovative thinker• A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.• Understanding of communications and proven portfolio of innovative marketing experience.• Ability to prioritize multiple markets and activities.• Manage key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.• Strong project management or organizational skills.• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.• Willing to work for longer hours (Normal Working Hours- 9 AM to 6 PM Sunday to Thursday) if made necessary
Benefits include very attractive package (between AED 35,000 to AED 50,000; accommodation; transportation; family tickets; comprehensive insurance
Business, Marketing, or PR