InstaShop, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pharmacies, pet shops & other businesses in the Middle East. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for individuals passionate about adding value within a fast-growing technology company.
The Photography Specialist plays an important role in enhancing and updating the digital photos of InstaShop products; Replacing a boring banana photo with a delicious one, scaling or uplifting the picture and fixing the background. The Photography Specialist is important for the operations and shopping experience of our users.
“You name it, we have it”
- Editing and enhancing products’ photos.
- Constantly improve photos’ quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (Adobe
- Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Illustrator)
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of retouching best practices and
- Creating datasheets and uploading photos online.
- Proven professional graphic design experience
- Proficient with traditional and modern software
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, or other photography specific software
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing.
- Able to perform multiple tasks that require high level of focus
- Adequate command of excel
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently or in groups
Reports to: Chief Assortment Officer