- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager office.
· Updating digital records of all the confidential and personal documents
- Managing databases and filing systems
· Screening emails and phone calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Perform other duties as required.
· University degree in Business Administration / Management or any relevant courses.· 6-10 years’ experience in similar position preferably in Construction, Commercial / Contractual background· Excellent computer skills coupled with accurate typing in English. · Excellent communication skills (Written & Spoken) Arabic & English· Experience in administration and able to draft letters. · Ability to work independently and professionally. · Able to prioritize and possess effective time management. · Ability to handle extremely details and highly confidential information. · Presentable and professional with a pleasant personality.· Consistency in workplace (Minimum 4-5 years in same workplace) is must.
Administration And Business Administration