- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
- Organizational skills: Paralegal Officer must possess excellent organizational skills to manage voluminous files and exhibits, which can number in the hundreds for a single case.
- Communication skills: Paralegal Officer must interact regularly with clients, experts, court personnel, and attorneys other than their employers.
- Strong research and writing skills: These skills are necessary for drafting pleadings, research memorandums, correspondence, and other documents.
- Language Proficiency: Arabic & English required
Commercial And Economic Laws