Our Client: Leading conglomerate with diversified business interest.
- The Opereations Manager will lead strategic direction, management and top-line & Bottom-line revenues for multiple restaurants with a large team reporting in. Responsible for working directly with the Area Managers & Restaurant General Managers in creating a clear and credible vision for the outlets.
- Understands market mix and aligns human resources, structures and systems to achieve strategic goals and maximize revenues.
- Works tactically with all the department heads to ensure a strategically symbiotic relationship between the disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, excellent communication skills, and regional exposure would be great.
- 10+ years of management experience in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant, counter service or retail.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, motivational and team-building skills is needed.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational, analytical and business management skills.
What we offer under the Talent Acquisition umbrella are: Executive Search, Contingency- ensure quality, consistency and a profile assessment of every candidate. Talent Mapping-Bring down the time to hire and increase the quality . Our People Happy capable people ensure great results and creating the right environment is essential to develop them further. We believe in promoting empowerment, intellectual rigor, respecting diversity of thought and perspective and of course the Fish! Philosophy which is a cornerstone of Mindfield. Hence an open culture prevails in the company which ensures that our clients get the ‘ownership through partnership’ Our Mojo is driven by creating a winning work culture internally and great customer satisfaction…. walking into our offices you will get the vibes …from a heavy duty espresso machine to the buzz generated by collaborative associates…We’ve got a start-up vibe and a start-up attitude towards getting things done despite our 20 years in the field We have put our decades of practice into meaningful and measurable value delivery… that makes a difference! We make a difference by providing highest standards of customer engagement- clients and candidates alike! We have held ourselves accountable for candidate retention. (89% stick rates of our placements ’04-’14) We have provided best talent fits to our clients (64% of placements promoted in 3yrs post joining ‘04-’14) We have maintained high levels of engagement (98% candidate retention, 76% Client retention ‘04-’14) As the 2nd largest networked brand, highest ranked for our responsiveness (LinkedIn) we have proven track record with 2 decades of practice. At mindfield we love to engage on projects wherein the need is to drive change or diversity agendas. Since 2000 we have personally driven the Saudization drive for multiple clients across Junior to Senior level,. Have delivered on nationality and Gender Diversity agendas for clients.