· Handling all day to day operations.
· Reducing cost by exercising practices that ensure efficiency, and variant resourcing.
· Applying/Updating monthly targets on each department based on productivity, and market trends and setting plans to achieve such targets.
· Reviewing performance reports for each department, and employee.
· Monitoring Marketing department in regard to quality of advertisements, and publishing efficiency.
· Monitoring company emails (Response Speed, Quality, and replying on behalf MD or absent employees).
· Randomly conducting quality assurance calls to existing clients, and regularly updating QA policies for the QA Department.
· Constantly updating company legal real estate contracts based on new laws, and issues faced.
· Legal company representative (POA Holder)
· Disputes management and solving all sorts of problems or issues arising. Escalate operational issues from PM/ Admin
· External communication with company stakeholders (Marketing companies/ Advertising companies (Dubizzle,Property Finder.etc / Real Estate Developers / Government departments), and handling negotiations with contractors to reduce cost, and increase revenue and benefit.
· Setting monthly budgets and overseeing costs and revenue.
· Handling IT issues and directing IT dept in new ways to improve company CRM,
and online system to increase effectiveness, and efficiency based on employee’s suggestions.
· CRM Training
Sales & Marketing :
· Responsible for operation of Sales, Leasing and Property Management
· Monitoring Marketing department in regard to quality of advertisements, and publishing efficiency
· Approve the listings
· Prepare Marketing strategy and organize new branding methods
· Exploring new opportunities, and innovating with new offers
· Review the lead reports
· Negotiations with new advertising media (Property finder, Dubizzle, Instagram etc.)
· Coordinate with developers to organize marketing campaigns. Prepare their proposal/ presentation. Maintain contact and relationship with them
· Select and manage the portals
· Working with digital agencies, graphic designers.
· Website coordination
· Managing the recruitment process by HRand selecting proper candidates for each position while maintaining companies’ standards. Handle the Induction of new joinee
· Handle Visa/ Labor / WPS. Liaising with PRO
· Trade License Renewal
· Handle discipline and grievance of employees
· Handle Employee exits
Preferably we need from Real estate background.
- Dubai, UAE
Past is history, future is mystery! Present, is the time to plan, to engage, to execute and to invest. It’s time to steer your organizational progress with an efficient and aspiring workforce, your key to success. Envisioning the needs of tomorrow, today, Future Tense offers organizations a trusted partnership for securing the right kind of human talent, at the right time. Future Tense excels at providing Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions, across various levels and industries in the UAE and India. Striving for a right and enduring fitment for all prospective placements, we focus on matching more than just skills –we focus on matching the characters of organizations and their employees. Since our inception in 2008 in India, we have cherished and built upon our client relationships, championing the ‘Fit-to-Excel’ concept as our driving principle. It allows us to focus on servicing the recruitment needs of today with a keen eye on the expectations for tomorrow, to nurture enduring relations between organizations and employees.