- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Social Services
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Type: Part Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: Oct 22
Career Level: Mid Career
Residence Location: Kuwait