1. Purpose of the job:
Responsible for providing engineering support to Network operation by providing technical guidance to technical staff in execution of Network Preventive/Predictive/Corrective/Maintenance and Leak detection equipment including the controls of the equipments/ facilities so as to achieve functioning reliability and maintaining production levels and attend all emergency leakages, breakdowns and customers complaints if required related to Network within and outside working hours (on call service).
Key Activities and Tasks:
1. Provide engineering support to the Network section, equipment, components, sub-assemblies or sub-contracting to achieve low cost, maintain quality and meet schedules.
2. Ensure daily operational requirements for all Network maintenance activities.
3. Oversee and ensure reliability of Network through engineering analysis or equipments defects and initiate measures to support department activities.
4. Maintain records on Network history and breakdown records and updates related to Network Maintenance and leak detection equipment.
5. Daily monitoring of the data transmitted to the server along with analytical studies and reports to find leakages.
6. Ensure all equipment maintenance are carried out as per manufacturer’s recommendation and are in accordance with schedule and ensure all equipments are checked and maintained periodically.
7. Submit monthly performance report and operations of equipments to Manager and do analysis for all equipments to ensure the performance is within expected parameters.
8. Maintain all the documents related to company procedures/ standards and ensure that all the stipulated checks and procedures formulated in the standards are followed strictly related to all the departments.
9. Take active responsibilities and participation for expansion of leak detection project including liaison with respective vendors/consultants including preparation of reports to Management.
10. Coordinate with all plants operators for any water loses happening on a daily bases.
11. Coordinate with authorities for all approvals required for any work related to network.
12. Take actions to obtain competitive prices for spares and material.
13. Responsible for all work permits submittals and approvals related to network.
14. Responsible for safety issues of all operational and maintenance matters related to network.
15. Undertakes similar or related work directed by Senior Management.
16. Lead all supervisors and technicians and conduct daily site inspections.
17. Follow-up with Contractor to maintain the chemical parameters within the acceptable level and take necessary action as required.
18. Preparation of Tender inquiries for all the projects related to Network maintenance and prepare tender evaluation reports.
19. Coordinate with Network Contractors for all related work, send inquiries for quotations, procurement, follow-up to complete the works and process invoice.
20. Ensure all spare parts are available for Preventive/Predictive/Corrective/Maintenance.
21. Responsible for all Material Procurements, Management of Contracts and Vendors/Contractors.
22. Ensures all works are executed on schedule by contractors or suppliers according to specification and within budget cost, and coordinate efforts in defect rectification.
Attend emergency/complaints within and outside working hours (on call service).
Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering