- Manage and assist in the completion of the day to day activities involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment and machinery including HVAC, Electrical Systems, CCTV, fire fighting, building equipment, security and over all facility appearance.
- Provides work direction and supervision to staff involved in maintenance and repair work of facilities and equipments
- Supervise and coordinate the work of employees who repair and maintain the building/facility, equipment and machinery
- Monitors the functions of service contractors and building repair and maintenance.
- Identify problems and notifies Service Support Manager and coordinates response to the contractor.
- Preventative maintenance program- overseeing facilities, utilities, troubleshooting, mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Manage external facility, maintenance contractors and small project management.
- Provide regular inspection of the interior and exterior of all facilities to ensure proper maintenance and compliance with Standard State Practices
- Develop and review co-ordination of maintenance department in smooth running of the facility
- Supervise small Renovation projects for civil and Electrometrical works.
- 3 to 5 years hospital experience or relevant field
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Transferrable visa 18