- Carry out departmental support needs including taking notes of essential information, handling keys custody of the premises, photocopying, filing and other office clerical activities.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and facsimiles to the concerned stakeholders, in addition to handling the outgoing mail and courier services.
- Prepare and distribute various documents such as: letters, memos, correspondences, agendas, notes, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Maintain computerized records, databases and perform word processing or data entry operations.
- File and retrieve the documents, records, and reports for easy retrieval of information in future as well as maintain all confidential files and other materials essential for use by Department’s staff.
- Locate, assemble and maintain information required by the Direct Manager for various reports, briefings and conferences.
- Prepare reports related to office supplies/stationary purchases & expenditures, incidents encountered, etc. and ad hoc reports as required by the Direct Manager.
- Knowledge in Arabic and English.
Proficient in Microsoft Office