- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Maintain relationships with Partners and follow standard guideline to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends).
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans quarterly and execute them timely as per commitment.
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Maintaining client relations with prompt response on social media
- Excellent Communication
- Selling Skills
Qualification:- Bachelors/Masters in Marketing
Experience:- Min 2 years in the relevant field