Job Title: Marketing Communication Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The client is a global operational and training organization, providing security initiatives and solutions such as crisis management, international policing and control operations to name a few, with office based in the UAE and other international offices.
The Marketing Communication Manager will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for branches/satellite offices or joint ventures in area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the company.
Areas of Responsibility
- Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
- Planning and Budgeting
- Organizational Strategy
- Company’s brand owner and guardian
- Development and management of various marketing and communications platforms
- Upholding and safeguarding the company’s values
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, implementation and management of the company’s strategic marketing and communications plan
- Develop, maintain and ensure brand standards are defined, understood and applied in accordance with written guidelines
- Guide all creative output to ensure it supports the brand strategy, ensuring consistency and integrity, inclusive of messaging and positioning
- To interface with key stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Drive the creation and development, of Business digital platforms (e.g: website, social media platforms, online forums)
- Develop the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility as part of their commitment to vision
- Forecast and manage marketing and communications department budget.
- Develop marketing team members to create results-driven marketing/communications from strategy development to tactical executions
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Open to female candidates with at least 5 years experience in the same role
- Industry-specific knowledge and background (Defense and/or Security) will be an advantage
- Degree in marketing, advertising or communication will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication practices and techniques
- Working knowledge of Internet and digital marketing concepts
- Able to analyze marketing trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
At Harmony Connections, we provide a boutique recruitment consultancy service, specializing in talent sourcing and acquisition within the engineering, FMCG, banking & finance, nationalisation and support staff. Moreover, we manage permanent positions across a wide range of functional disciplines, ranging from middle to senior level appointments. We support The World’s leading companies and organisations in the recruitment of professional individuals through all stages of start-up, expansion, turn around, mergers and acquisitions. Harmony Connection’s approach is based on industry standard search and selection processes. We also provide a retained executive search model for a number of The World’s leading family groups, government organizations and multi-national companies. We provide a bespoke approach to identifying talent which allows us to rapidly and effectively deliver screened and referenced candidates. Harmony Connections success has been driven by our understanding of client human capital requirements and market awareness. We take a truly consultative approach to delivery by giving our clients a range of options and then working to identify the best solution.