The Marketing Associate is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and DUPOD in implementing the overall communication and marketing plan, focusing specifically on digital communication and PR to build awareness of DUPOD and modular solutions offering across UAE and KSA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Head of Marketing and supports the marketing team with activities pertaining to Social Media, Events, PR, Website, and Content Development.
- Assists in managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) and editorial content to ensure the content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Assists in writing and editing materials including articles, client case studies, presentations, whitepapers and collateral. Proof-reading all marketing material.
- Assists with customer testimonial case study writing/ Award submission/approvals process.
- Assists with the production of marketing material and content both digital and print.
- Assists in the management and updating of the company website(s).
- Provides support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Crafts press releases and maintains good media relations.
- Drafts monthly Newsletters.
- Updates and maintains the marketing departments documentation, database, and content library.
- Becomes a client expert for marketing and communication efforts- understanding client segments, profiles, and motivators.
- Prepares bi-weekly reports and updates databases to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
- Monitors the media coverage and tonality progress on a monthly basis with benchmark against targets.
Performs other duties as assigned by the management.
- 5 years of experience in marketing with a focus on B2B PR and Communication
- Knowledge of Middle East Markets
- Real Estate, Construction, and Contracting industry knowledge is a plus (B2B Marketing)
- Understands the media industry
- Resources Management
- Customer Orientation
- Decision Making Quality
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Ethics and Integrity
- Excellent Written and oral skills in English and Arabic
- Strong capability of messaging development
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to self-direct
- Excellent writing, editing, and proof-reading skills.
- Understand and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media and web/social media.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM Software.
BA Administration, Marketing, Communication