Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
- Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
- Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
- Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
- Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
- Analyzes data and makes forecasts, budgets, performance measurements and plans, then presents to senior management to assist in its operational decision making
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Prefers with professional certification/license for accounting/finance field such as CFA, CPA, CIA, ACCA and the like.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (knows how to do VlookUp, Pivot, SumIf, If functions, Subtotal and such)
- Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.
- Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
- Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- High level of confidence with potential leadership skills
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and with excellent communication skills.
- Can start IMMEDIATELY (who is no longer working/unemployed)