The role is responsible for general maintenance of facility, furnishings, and equipment in guidance of Section Manager – Maintenance. Routine tasks of checks and actions ensuring that malfunctions are avoided and proper reporting of incidents and instances are to be followed. The support in visual merchandising is also a major area of scope.
– Carry out repairs and maintenance work as requested by the Maintenance Manager, ensuring that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
– Ensuring that reported accommodations’ maintenances are addressed.
– Take receipt of deliveries and to store items or goods pertaining to maintenance.
– Keep secure all cleaning materials and equipment issued.
– Report all potential accidents and make sure that any accidents are recorded.
– Respond promptly to all maintenance call; and other tasks such as charging light bulbs, unclogging drains etc.
– Keep Maintenance Logs
– Keep Track of Maintenance Supply Inventory
– Maintain knowledge of modern maintenance techniques, machinery, processes and equipment and recommend any new systems that will enhance the effectiveness of the maintenance function.
– Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety requirements and in compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
– Support the operations team in visual Merchandising.
– Overview and support as required if the task is performed by external Maintenance vendors
– Minimum qualification of Diploma, preferably in maintenance
– Must have minimum 2 years of experience, at least 2 years in same position.
– Good English communication skills
– Must have good interpersonal skills and confidence.
– Reliable, committed and self-motivated
– Excellent skills in solving maintenance conflict
– Attention to details
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali is Qatar’s leading FMCG distributor and premier luxury goods retailer. The Group’s diverse business interests include Medical, IT, Travel, Printing, Property, Imaging, Restaurants in addition to various joint ventures with a range of global partners. The Group is a market leader with an impressive portfolio and a reputation for quality products and exceptional service. We offer our staff a healthy working environment and growth potential. We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who are as passionate about success as we are.