Site Name: Pakistan – Sindh – Karachi
Posted Date: Sep 21 2020
Job Purpose To ensure smooth running of the production activities for timely supply of Quality products to commercial.To contribute in the growth and profitability of GSK through the processing of manufacturing (Dispensing, Granulation, Compression & Coating), minimizing waste and variation in processes, in accordance with the GSK code of cGMP, QMS, EHS and local legislation within the available resources of the site.Education & ExperienceMinimum Level of Education: DAEExperience: 3+ Years of experienceArea of Specialization: Compression Machine Operations and Good knowledge of Pharma GMP, Good documentation, and knowledge of compression process and trouble shooting.Key Responsibilities
- Discussion of daily planning and work schedule with FLL
- To perform all the operation involved in carrying out Compression process to feed the following areas:
- Coating area
- Packaging Area
- To follow high standard of quality with respect to GMP in area of responsibility.
- To contribute for safety organization and administration as per approved company policy related to EHS with special emphasis on safety system of work and staff training.
- To follow the Standards of Good documentation and Data integrity.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.