- Deliver the instructional content of certification programs such as SET and GCT1
- Design, develop and deliver high quality instructional materials.
- Design, deliver and conduct lab experiments covering electronics and communication courses.
- Develop curriculum, prepare and deliver teaching materials including presentations, demonstrations and laboratory work.
- Provide continuous assessments and feedback of students’ progress and performance.
- Ensure that the student is ready to pass the certification exam.
- Choose and implement different teaching methods for all students with various educational backgrounds.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the training program.
- Teach electronics and communication courses.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Three or more years of experience in teaching/training (lab and theory).
- An experience in Electronics Technicians Association (ETA) certification will be preferred.
- Certification in training is a plus.
- Ability to teach in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use current and emerging digital tools to support learning.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Telecommunication And Information Technology