- Supervise all aspects of project on-going tasks and address implementation issues.
- Organize meetings with concerned parties to address project related issues.
- Review and approve all project deliverables.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies ENOC IT’s PMO methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes customer exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Prepares requests for proposals and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
Qualifications· Minimum 3 years experience in managing projects · University Degree in a related subject· Certification in project management methodology (PMP preferred)
- Good Organisational and Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
ENOC is effectively wholly owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (“ICD”), an entity wholly owned by the Government of Dubai. The company was incorporated with limited liability in the Emirate of Dubai in April 1993 and has its headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Since its establishment in 1993, ENOC has made significant progress in meeting its overall objectives and currently predicates in an increasingly broad range of business ventures. ENOC owns directly and indirectly 31 subsidiaries and joint ventures. ENOC operates through four business segments namely: • Supply, Trading & Processing – condensate and gas processing and oil trading • Terminals – Storage for various petroleum and chemical products • Marketing – Marketing of aviation fuel, lubes, chemicals and industrials products • Retail – Retailing fuel and non-fuel services at retail stations ENOC provides the energy behind Dubai’s phenomenal growth. It touches almost every facet of the Emirate’s development and puts its name firmly on the overseas arena. Responsible, reliable, innovative and progressive, ENOC is the ‘Energy Partner of Choice’. From the shores of the Emirates to the Far East, Europe, and Africa, ENOC is now actively pursuing further global expansion. Today ENOC is poised to engage in a new and challenging period of future growth and diversification.