- Develop long-term and short-term IT strategy for the company. Oversee development and implementation of an IT roadmap, including key prioritization and sequencing of key systems.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to exploit new technologies to achieve key business objectives.
- Lead and direct cybersecurity efforts and execute security audits on a regular basis.
- Engage cross-functionally within the organization to support functional needs and enhance process efficiencies.
- Establish and maintain the company’s hardware, network and other communication resources, including technical aspects of web applications, disaster recovery preparedness, system security and backup operations.
- Lead all operations of Information Technology department including programming, operations, technical, desktop and mobile technical support; department standards; procedures and work flow; short- and long-term department planning, implementation of new applications and interfaces with purchased software, and upgrading existing applications to system and vendor software.
- Responsible for managing multiple IT projects, track project status, prioritize projects against competing requests and report on all existing projects to the senior leadership team.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in ERP implementation and provide support as a functional best-practice expert.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to develop detailed plans and assist with business process changes, problem resolution, and functional decisions.
- Creating, supervising and implementing automation plans, project development and system-wide policies (Software, hardware, Networks and Security).
- Provide functional and technical oversight supporting the ERP Core team and Technical team members.
- Coordination with other departments on systems operation, status, and future enhancements.
- Assist the Data assessment, data cleansing, and data conversion activities for the ERP project.
- Provide Systems analysis, new development, enhancements and support.
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, Advanced degree desirable.
- 10+ years IT Project management in an ERP implementation.
- 15+ years’ experience in Information Technology including a minimum of five years in a senior leadership position.
- Experience in automotive preferred, including familiarity with system validation requirements.
- Prior project management experience, including successfully setting priorities, meeting schedules, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with the implementation of technical application and communications across multiple locations and companies using current technology in KSA and GCC markets.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ( Arabic & English ); able to build strong rapport across all functional areas.
- Proven ability to drive change and handle complexity.
- Curious, goal-oriented and highly self-motivated with a passion for driving transformative change.
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Automotive Dealership & Distributor
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $10,000 – $15,000
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 20
Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma