- Assists the director of internal audit in managing IT audit staff and in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of IT audit operations, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff; taking corrective actions to address performance problems.
- Manages the identification and evaluation of the organization’s IT risk areas and provides major input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Manages the IT audit staff in conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers.
- Manages the IT audit staff in the identification, development, and documentation of IT audit issues and recommendations.
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects to the director of internal audit.
- Develops and maintains productive client, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
- Performs related work as assigned by the director of internal audit.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Certification as a CISA, CISM or related professional certificates preferred.
Health Assurance Hospitals Company- DHAMAN
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Health Assurance Hospitals Company, Dhaman was established by a Ministerial Decree, as part of the development plan set forth for the State of Kuwait. It is structured as a public-private-partnership (PPP) entity, with a pledged capital of KD 230 Million held by Kuwait Investment Authority at 24%, Al Arabi Company at 26% and 50% of shares are allocated to Kuwait’s nationals. The company obtained its operational license in 2015, and launched with a core team of executives, holding years of healthcare and management experience, tasked by the company’s board to launch and manage the first of its kind healthcare services provider in Kuwait and the GCC. Health Assurance Hospitals Company, Dhaman’s main objective is to be the first private healthcare company in Kuwait and the GCC to adopt a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) model This operational model will entail that the insured will receive Primary and Secondary healthcare exclusively through Dhaman’s designated network of clinics and hospitals administered with world class healthcare standards. Vision To Be the Prime Provider of Quality “Integrated” Healthcare Services. Quality Provide the best services with unsurpassed quality. Patient Experience Providing better services with skilled staff, resulting in superior patience Satisfaction. Efficiency Making good, thorough and smart use of resources. Effectiveness Capable of producing intended outcome. Mission Provide the full spectrum of healthcare services; including primary healthcare clinics and secondary hospitals. Complemented by a wide range of ancillary services, diagnostic laboratories, imaging centers, ambulatory care, medical education facilities, healthcare project management in addition to related services