iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as an app developer (5 Years of experience).
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch (5 Years of experience).
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Proficiency with 2D and 3D graphics frameworks
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Experience working in an agile development process
IOS Developer Key Skills
- Superior verbal and written interaction skills
- Knack algorithms and their development
- Ability and commitment to solving complicated problems
- Ability to flawlessly execute tasks on time
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind