We are a fast-growing Toys & Sports Distribution Company and looking to hire a Human Resources & Recruitment Manager
Our head office is based in Business Bay, Dubai with another brand in the KSA and planning to open 2 more branches in 2021 in the GCC. Currently, we are around 50 employees and growing continuously.
The candidate should be ready for the following requirements:
- Establishes & Implements from scratch a new HR policies & procedures for the organisation
- Establishes & Implements from scratch a new work structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions
- Establishes & Implements from scratch a new grading policy for all positions
- Establishes & Implements from scratch a new Employee Conduct & Disciplinary Action in accordance with local regulations
- Evaluate current employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Evaluate current employee pay structure and benefits programs
- Support managers to establish a KPI system for all employees
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
If you have the needed experience and capabilities then we would love to receive your CV and arrange for an interview in our offices.
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Work structure, Job Requirements & Description
- Grading Polices
- Employee Conduct & Disciplinary Action Policies
- Employees evaluation and review of labour contracts
- Employees Pay Structure & Benefits Programs
- Support in setting and monitoring KPIs for all positions
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees