Required Years of Experience: 04-05 Years (Facility Management experience preferred)
Minimum Qualification: NEBOSH IGC
Visa Requirements: Transferable RP with a minimum of 01-year completion on the same sponsor.
To provide a comprehensive expert and professional health and safety advisory service to the Facilities Management Service.
– To advise, support and give guidance on Occupational and Construction related health and safety matters to the senior management team, project managers.
– To interpret the legislative duties and requirements relevant to FMS and to guide pragmatic and cost-effective management systems to ensure risk reduction and risk control to the level required by law.
– To work with QHSE Manager in implementing H&S policy and management procedures, and to provide and deliver management reports and information.
– Plan and coordinate specialist and routine cyclical safety training as part of general practice need analysis for the service.
– Identify health and safety risks within the remit of FMS and recommend management solutions.
– Provide generic and specialist risk assessments as appropriate and assist managers in this process of risk control.
– Undertake specific projects related to Health & Safety, under the direction of the FM Services Manager.
– To create and write an environmental policy and ensure that all services are being provided by the FM team meet all QA and Health Standards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Facility Management Expreince required.
- Doha, Qatar
QAFAM is proud to be the first 100% Qatari-owned Facility Management Provider who offers an Integrated Facility Management (IFMS) Package with a wide range of customized, cost-effective services. Excellent quality of service begins with careful attention to the client’s needs and skillful delivery of precise & effective facility management solutions. Our wide range of services can be custom tailored as required which gives our clients the simplicity & the benefit of dealing with a single, reliable and efficient service provider who proudly adheres to the international standards of the FM industry.