- Administers job safety program; audits and inspects job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
- Monitors the safety performance of all construction operations in assigned job site areas with respect to one or more elements of SHARP Management and the Parsons Construction Safety & Health Manual.
- Performs accidents record analysis, and issues reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
- If certified in first aide and on small projects, may function as the first aid attendant, and/or may supervise first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
- Conducts new hire safety orientation, daily safety huddles and weekly toolbox training.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Omani National
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- 2+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety
- Requires a working knowledge of Omani state health and safety regulations and reporting procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Parsons International Limited
The Parsons Corporation, headquartered in Pasadena, California is one of the world’s largest international engineering, procurement, and construction organizations. Parsons is a recognized leader in ground transportation, aviation, infrastructure, water, wastewater, environmental, oil and gas, petroleum processing, chemical, power, pulp and paper industries, as well as government, industrial, community development.