• Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
• Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
• Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
• Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee benefit information.
• Assist with any recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met
• Support the administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
• Maintain the HR Database including sick absence reporting
• Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
• Any other duties as required by the business.
• Maintain Central register
• Assist or process (as required) monthly payroll.
• Deal with employee salary and payroll queries.
• Assist with reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements.
• Assist with entering variable overtime and expense payments.
• Chase line managers for missing information as required.
• Collate monthly timesheets as required and process in line with company requirements.
• Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
Key skills & competency requirements:
• Experience in computerised payroll system is essential and good exposure in Excel.
• Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
• Flexibility with hours and peak periods of work is essential.
• Experience of HR administration is desirable although not essential.
• Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
• Meticulous and accurate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communicator and personable
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
• Process driven
• Team player
- Confidential Company
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Date Posted: Aug 26
Business or related